Are you looking for that ‘Hollywood Smile’?
We can help you achieve that. We provide all patients with quality dental care, specializing in preventive, restorative, cosmetic dentistry and Oral Hygiene.
Our ‘teeth whitening’ services will give you the confidence that you need and the smile you desire.
- New composite (tooth coloured) fillings
- Crowns and bridges
- Oral rehabilitations (total make-overs as seen on TV)
- Implants (for crowns and dentures)
- Shaping and contouring teeth for that perfect smile!
- New!! Fibre reinforced composites used to fill teeth when the cavity is too large for a normal filling. Can also be used to make a crown or replace a missing tooth.
- Endodontics (Root canal treatment)
- Scaling and polishing and oral hygiene instruction
- Teeth whitening
- Gum guards
- Night plates (If you grind your teeth at night)
- Anti-snoring devices
- Treatment for cold sores and mouth ulcers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
What we offer:
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry covers a wide array of procedures, offered by dentists, to give you, your gorgeous smile and the opportunity for a new beginning.
Cosmetic Dentistry can close gaps between your teeth, whiten stained teeth, re-situate crowded teeth, fix your chipped tooth or teeth, make uneven teeth even, replace old fillings and even replace empty spaces caused by missing teeth or a missing tooth. Cosmetic Dentistry gives you the opportunity to perfect your smile, perfect your health and perfect your future.
How important is your smile?
The most telling statistic, in reference to the importance of smiles, comes from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. They found that 99.7% of all Americans believe a smile is an important social aspect.
Close to 75% of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success. What defines an “unattractive smile?”
When asked, “What types of things do you consider make a smile unattractive?”
The most common responses were:
- Discolored, Yellow, or Stained Teeth
- Missing Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Decaying Teeth & Cavities
- Gaps & Spaces in Teeth
- Dirty Teeth
Are you a good candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
The answer to this is that this is largely a matter which is purely subjective. In other words, it is mostly what your opinion of your dental appearance is, and this can be influenced by the persons around you, like family, friends, etc.
So with your dentist’s advice, make an informed decision to enhance and elevate your appearance. Whether you require a minor improvement or major make-over, book a consultation to explore your options.
By embracing progress and projecting your needs, we tailor-make smiles!!